YN-622N-TX adopts flexible LCD menu keep an eye on, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes the use of i-TTL, manua, or super sync flash mode and equipped with the AF-help beam emitter. LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
The firmware may also be upgraded in the course of the USB interface by means of http://yongnuo.com.cn/usermanual/pdf/YN-622N_TX_FW_V1.03.zip
Reinforce wireless shutter unlock function
The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash may also be adjusted separately
Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode
The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes may also be adjusted separately
Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the best possible sync speed is 1/8000s
Reinforce exposure compensation, flash value lock serve as(FVL)
Reinforce simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
Reinforce the flash zooming (auto)
Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows
Settings saved automatically
The flash sync signal may also be input in the course of the PC port
Reinforce the elemental flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of usual hot shoe (non Nikon body)
*The above functions want to be used with the YN-622N transceiver.
Motive force & Software:
1 x YN-622N-TX Controller
2 x YN-622N-RX Transceiver
1 x Usermanual
1 x LS-2.5/N1 Shutter Connecting Cable
1 x LS-2.5/N3 Shutter Connecting Cable
1 x EACHSHOT® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
1. Whilst you get ready to upgrade YN-622N-TX first time, please download the driving force and software package YN_Trigger_Updater.zip, uncompress it and run YN_Trigger_Updater_Setup.exe to put in the driving force/software.
2. Download probably the most update firmware package and unzip it.
3. Turn off YN-622N-TX, keep pressing mode button and activate it again. The screen will show firmware upgrade interface . Connect the device in your PC by means of a USB cable.
4. Run YN_Trigger_Updater from get started menu. Click on “Browse…” Button and navigate to the firmware you download in step 2. Wait a couple of seconds until the device is detected. Click on “Update” to start out. When is finished, YN-622N-TX will likely be reset robotically and you’ll use the brand new version now.
5. If any error is encountered when updating, please turn off and take a look at again from step 3.