Note: This trigger can’t Paintings on TTL mode.
* Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
* Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-six hundred, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
* Olympus FL-50, FL36;
* Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-four hundred FT, AF-240 FT;
* Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Professional, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
* Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works most effective with PC sync Wire);
* Different flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or decrease.
* Paintings with flash gadgets the use of universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (aside from Minolta SONY, for they use a different hot shoe).
Power of the signal transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included)
Power of the receiver(AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Battery(no longer included)
Outside running distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open space, no fraise)
Indoor working distance: max. 25m / 75feet
Channel: 16 channels
Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
Bundle dimension: approx. 6.6 * 6.6 * 4.5cm / 1.98 * 1.98 * 1.35in
Bundle weight: 84g / 2.96oz
1 * sixteen-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
1 * sixteen-channel Receiver(AAA batteries NOT included)
1 * PC Sync Wire(2.5mm to PC)
1 * User Guide
Universal hot shoe interface, appropriate with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, and so forth.
Globally univeral 433Mhz frequency, 16 channels.
Transmitting distance as much as 30M, no limits with instructions or angles.
Power-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(no longer included) of receiver.
Comes with a PC sync Wire for cameras with out hot shoe socket.