New Design (July 2014)!!
The original SafariSackTM has been in production for over ten years. It has been duplicated by others, but as they say, “copying is the most productive type of flattery.” Then again, we felt it was once time to tweak this timeless design. We have now redesigned the bag with the next changes in comparison to the SafariSack I:
1. A side gusset, providing a thicker volume of beads when folded over saddlebag style
2. A Relatively smaller overall profile, yet thicker where it counts within the center
3. As an alternative of stitching the rubberized-type fabric end to finish with the nylon fabric, We have now overlaid it on top of the nylon fabrics for much stronger seams and no more chance of blow outs.
4. Now to be had classic black .
5. Relatively rounded ends for easier handling.
6. D-rings At the ends for easier carrying over the shoulder with an optional shoulder strap.
7. A new smaller sack for shorter glass…the 1.4 model.
Flat dimensions: 9.4 x 15.7″
Empty weight: 5.0 oz.
Poly filled weight (including the sack): 5 lbs. 8 oz. approx.
Buckwheat filled weight (including the sack): 23 oz. approx.
Recommended fill volume: 260 cu in or 4.4 qts
Flat dimensions: 24 x 40 cm
Empty weight: 144 g
Poly filled weight (including the sack): 2.5 kg approx.
Buckwheat filled weight (including the sack): 660 g approx.
Recommended fill volume: 4.2 liters
New Improved Design
SafariSack bean bag camera improve. Fill with Poly beads, buckwheat hulls, rice, beans and the like. A bladder or liner is NOT required.
Designed & Crafted in the us
Zippered compartment – the filler will also be dumped right away inside without the need for a liner. The bottom has a rubberized-style fabric that assists in keeping the sack in place when placed on a vehicle or other slick surface. Drape a SafariSack 4.2 over the edge of a partially raised car window, and you have got a steady camera improve. At the safari, it’s steadily used within the flat mode, on top of the RangeRover. With the sewn-in quick-release strap, it may be securely fastened to the rack At the top of the vehicle.
Shooters traveling out of the country take the empty version and fill it in the neighborhood with rice, beans or bird seed. Then, upon completion of the shoot, dump the contents, returning home with a empty, compact bag. Constructed of a combination of 400-denier and 420-denier Diamond Ripstop nylon fabrics. These tough fabrics are supplemented by SlipNot, a rubberize-type fabric. Sewn-in hand grasp strap. Also use the Y208 (sold as an “add-on” with the old SafariSacks) will clip to the hand strap of this bag extending it to be used when you wish to have to make use of it as longer tie down to the top of a vehicle or as a narrow (20mm) shoulder strap. D-rings At the end for attaching nearly any shoulder strap Or our optional Y215 (25mm wide) Unpadded Shoulder Strap.