1. Includes all of the backdrops when purchasing a photo tent.
2. Prime quality white nylon velour fabric and stainless-steel spring frame.
3. Filters the sunshine to stop shadows and reflections; Removes reflection on metallic objects
4. The 24″x 24″ x 24″ size with large front opening makes taking studio like images simple, superb for field jobs and studio shoots.
5. Lighting is made simple and efficient and takes less time than conventional lighting solutions
6. Easy to fold and store in its carry case.
7. In a word, you will not be disappointed for purchasing this photo studio.
1. Set up the sunshine box on a table or some other flat surface.
2. Place the thing you might be photographing within the photo tent toward the back.
3. Position two lamps on either of the enclosed sides of the photo tent. Turn the lamps on. Point them immediately at the box. Move them around until they light the thing in a way that may be visually pleasing to you. If you need you’ll be able to add a boom light which is a light that hangs excessive of the box. This light serves to make the thing stand proud of the background. Do not let the sunshine hang into the box if your photo tent has an open top.
4. Set up your tripod in front of the box. Attach your camera to the tripod.
5. Center of attention the camera at the object within the box. Make sure that you’ll be able to’t see the out of doors of the box within the viewing area.
6. Take a photograph. If you’re the usage of digital, check the photo to peer how your lighting arrangement appears. Adjust the lighting as needed.
1 x 60x60x60cm Photo Studio Shooting Tent
4 x Backdrops: Red, Black, Blue, White
1 x Camera Stand（mini-tripod）
1 x Zipper Round Carrying bag
2 x 50w Studio Light
1 x Instruction Manual
Easy to switch different color backgrounds with velcro tips.
Set up in minutes to give you a professional mini photo studio.
Folding and store in a carrying case for portability.
Suppressible steel legs are unfolded for table top the usage of.
Light entering from translucent side/top cloth for object in dimensional lighting.