How are lighting fixtures gels normally used?
* Colored lighting fixtures filters, or gels, are regularly used as accent lighting fixtures, or so as to add dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for artistic effect.
* Correction filters are normally used to regulate the colour temperature of a flash to higher match other light sources to fortify overall color balance in an image.
What flash brands will the Gels have compatibility?
* With a coverage area of 2.5¡± x 2.5¡± (65mm x 64mm) Universal Gels are large enough to hide even the most important flash heads, and they may be able to be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired.
* These flash gels’ innovative tabbed design lets them be quickly connected to a variety of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Vivitar, Oloong, Yongnuo and Triopo.
How do Universal Gels attach?
* You don’t want to shop for expensive or bulky holders, or use annoyingly sticky hook-and-loop To glue the Gels in your flash.
* Included with each and every Gels Universal Kit is the Gel-Band. AGPTEK Universal Gels unique tabbed design implies that they quickly attach to nearly all usual shoe mount flashes.
* To glue, simply slip the tabbed ends of the Universal Gel under the Gel-Band to safe it to the flash.
20 x AGPtek Flash Gels (One each and every of 20 different colors)
1 x Attachment band (To glue gel to speedlight)
1 x Storage pouch
AGPtek 20 Flash Gels – Combination Kits: AGPTEK Flash Combination Gel Kits provide you with a number of 20 dynamic colors and correction filters to lend a hand create dramatic and theatrical lighting fixtures for your images.
Choose between a range of reds, yellows, blues, and greens to punch up an image with color and create mood.
Or, use the correction gels to balance your flash to ambient light.